[Interest] Interest Digest, Vol 92, Issue 7

Roland Hughes roland at logikalsolutions.com
Tue May 7 13:33:42 CEST 2019

On 5/7/19 5:00 AM, interest-request at qt-project.org wrote:
> Il 05/05/19 15:07, Roland Hughes ha scritto:
>> As a general rule try to use static cast, this works for most data type
>> casting.
> Answer 2: what the different kinds of built-in casts are in C++, and
> what they do.
>
> Does it answer the question? No.
>
> (Note that this is quoting Barr, without saying it out loud explicitly).

Do you ever bother to read? No.

> ==
>
> Result: please, let's stop this charade. This is*clearly*  trolling, at
> this point, and a waste of everyone's time.
>
> I'm officially calling for moderation on this person.

Please stop your charade. You are *clearly* a troll and have been for a
long time. You do not come here to learn or to help. Every post by
anyone which includes any link or anything which dimples your view of
the world you go off into a tirade on. This has happened numerous times.

I'm officially calling for moderation on you.

--
Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions