[Interest] QtCreator & ABI is incompatible for armeabi-v7a

Alexander Ivash elderorb at gmail.com
Wed May 22 00:15:44 CEST 2019

I've got a weird issue: QtCreator disallows to upload apk or debug it
due to 'ABI is incompatible error'. It definitely used to work in the
past (yes, my device is really armeabi-v7a and armeabi-v7a is really
what I select in QtCreator) and stopped working after updating android
sdk or after rooting device / messing with fastboot drivers, not
sure... What is interesting, Android Studio has no issues with
uploading / debugging (even though it shows device as 'unknown'). So
the question is: how to cheat QtCreator and bypass its 'ABI check' and
thus regain ability to upload/debug?