[Interest] QtCreator & ABI is incompatible for armeabi-v7a

Alexander Ivash elderorb at gmail.com
Wed May 22 09:15:21 CEST 2019

It turned out behavior is the same on 3 windows environments (haven't
check on other OS yet) so I suspect this is not the issue with
environment, but rather something wrong with device itself. While I
understand that 'unknown' is not a good sign, I'm okay with seeing it
if it doesn't prevent debugging / apk uploading. The issue is that
QtCreator seems to be more strict than android studio and just leaves
me no choice.