[Interest] [Qt3D] QText2DEntity not appears if QLayerFilter is used

Oleg Evseev ev.mipt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 07:56:02 CET 2019

Hi Paul,

Thank for the feedback!
Lack of recursive QLayer is the first think I thought of. That's why there
is walkEntity function in test example, and it says that there is only one
entity - QText2DEntity :

Entity: Qt3DExtras::QText2DEntity(0x33a3d4e0) Components:
QVector(Qt3DCore::QTransform(0x33a3d580), Qt3DRender::QLayer(0x33a3d310))

No internal entities. Also I had checked QText2DEntity source precisely on
this aspect and hadn't seen anything.

I'm currently using Qt 5.9.5 and don't have recursive property, I will
check it in qt 5.14 latter.