[Interest] [Qt3D] QText2DEntity not appears if QLayerFilter is used

Oleg Evseev ev.mipt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 19:15:49 CET 2019

I think I found internal Qt3D Entity instances that Paul mentioned -
DistanceFieldTextRenderer.
Still have confusion why they are not listed in childNode?

Anyway using recursive property introduced in Qt 5.10 looks like the only
adequate way to use QLayer on QText2DEntity
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-80092

Thanks for help, Paul.