[Interest] Qt Android 9 bug?

Alexander Dyagilev alervdvcw at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 08:52:01 CET 2019

On 11/26/2019 10:29 AM, Vlad Stelmahovsky wrote:
> 1. quit guarantees only quit from event loop.

yes, i know it.

> wait() will wait maximum INT_MAX milliseconds and then return false

yes, and this guarantees that QThread object will not be destroyed until
thread is finished.

i.e.

thread->quit(); thread->wait(); delete thread;

thread not finished --> wait never returns --> QThread destructor never
called.

> 2. So you did not created any threads? it was not clear from your
> initial message

I do. It seems your knowledge of Qt is not very good. I think you need
to do some googling on how to use QThread properly :)