[Interest] Qt Android 9 bug?

Alexander Dyagilev alervdvcw at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 13:26:10 CET 2019

Hello,

It seems, the problem is solved (partially).

In my classes I was keeping QThread instance inside of QScopedPointer
object. All these my classes has deinitialization method, which was
calling QThread::quit, QThread::wait and releasing the pointer.

I removed QScopedPointer and started to use raw pointers instead - it
seems the problem is gone.

I was thinking how it can be possible that deinitializaton code was not
called. It seems it's something specific to Android only. That's why we
did not get a single crash regarding this on Windows. I will ask about a
bit later :)