[Interest] Licensing

Colin Worth jlk2144 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 17:57:59 CEST 2019

Thanks Giuseppe, Jerome, and Uwe. All of this makes sense to me. I will have to talk to our software and management people and decide what our best route is. Incidentally, we will also need FDA certification for this product. This is all a bit preliminary. The product is still in development. I’m in touch with the Qt office in Boston as well.

Cheers,
Colin