[Interest] heads up - ksplashqml crash

Roland Hughes roland at logikalsolutions.com
Mon Oct 7 20:27:07 CEST 2019

A lot of people don't have any money. They use a corporate or relative's
cast-off. Still others, like the older computers I have on the workbench
behind me, have been re-purposed to run BOINC. They won't be upgraded.
If a drive dies and I have a spare laying around I'll put that in and
re-load a distro, but by and large the machines won't be fixed. They'll
search for the cure for cancer and other projects beneficial to humans
as well as help look for ET, but unless I need to throw a lot of
machines at something, that is how they will spend their remaining years.

--
Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions

http://www.theminimumyouneedtoknow.com