[Interest] Licensing questions for iOS and Android

Yves Maurischat yves.maurischat at basyskom.com
Tue Oct 8 10:24:49 CEST 2019

Let me answer that shortly with the gist of severeal other threads on
this list: "It depends. Please contact the sales representatives of The
Qt Company."

I dont think that you'll get a definitive answer from this list as
licensing seems to depend on your project, the mood of the sales rep,
whether Mars and Jupiter align and a million other things. You'll have
to work it out with someone from TQtC as their licensing scheme changes
often, is mostly not really shared with outsiders (even with partners)
and often applied on a case to case base.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen | Kind regards,

*Yves Maurischat*
Senior Software Engineer

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 870 589 -144 | Fax: -199
yves.maurischat at basyskom.com | www.basyskom.com

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrende Partner: Heike Ziegler, Alexander Sorg