[Interest] Binding based on typeof doesn't work any more
ulf.hermann at qt.io
Thu Oct 17 13:26:33 CEST 2019
> But still: Why has the behavior been (apparently) changed at all in the
> first place? Or is it a bug after all?
It does sound like a bug. Can you please open a bug report at
https://bugreports.qt.io ? I would like to know
* What is the last version of Qt your example worked correctly with?
* What version of Qt broke it?
* What is the value of "typeof Controller" in the case where it should
show the empty string and in the case where it should show the actual
value for the good and for the bad version of Qt.
* What type is Controller.successfulSteps
* If Controller.successfulSteps is an integer, does the following work?
text: typeof Controller === "undefined" ? 0 : Controller.successfulSteps
More information about the Interest