[Interest] Qml configured but not building on iOS?

Kai Köhne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Wed Oct 23 08:53:46 CEST 2019

Hi Patrick,

The config.summary file looks ok – QtQml, QtQuick features are there and there’s also no note that the modules are being skipped.

Maybe the compilation runs into an error before even entering qtdeclarative? Are you sure that make returned without an error? What happens if you go into qtdeclarative subfolder and run make there?

Kai