[Interest] QtWebView: how to ignore ssl errors?

Alexander Ivash elderorb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 01:42:05 CEST 2019

I understand all the theory behind, but still need to ignore errors
for test purposes. If it is possible, where can I read how to achieve
it? My understanding QtWebView uses native things for Android & IOS
and WebEngine for desktop platforms and unfortunately there is no any
public API allowing to ignore SSL errors, what I'm missing?