[Interest] Re: QML and sensitive data

Uwe Rathmann Uwe.Rathmann at tigertal.de
Fri Sep 6 07:15:42 CEST 2019

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx.qt-project.org",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label

Content preview:  On 9/5/19 5:16 PM, Alexander Ivash wrote: > Unless of course
   your suggestion is really about injecting my custom > QQuickItem into scene
   graph purely from C++ side, without > instantiating it from QML. But as I
   understand in this case I also > have to implement all the event-handling
   & focus support from scratch. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.4992]
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 1.0 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to internal network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS
 0.0 KHOP_HELO_FCRDNS       Relay HELO differs from its IP's reverse DNS
 2.3 FORGED_MUA_MOZILLA     Forged mail pretending to be from Mozilla