[Interest] mac app crashes if you plug in another monitor

David M. Cotter dave at kjams.com
Mon Sep 16 04:52:49 CEST 2019

I guess i'm surprised you personally took it as a "complaint"

but perhaps i wasn't clear enough myself.  my intention was to ask: are other people running into this?  is there something i perhaps didn't configure correctly? would others concur that this is a bug and should be filed?

i'm assuming from your reply that you must have reproduced the problem locally, so you concur it is a bug.

-dave