[Interest] android: QStorageInfo::mountedVolumes does not "see" SD card

Shawn Rutledge Shawn.Rutledge at qt.io
Mon Sep 16 17:05:56 CEST 2019

On 16 Sep 2019, at 16:56, Alexander Dyagilev <alervdvcw at gmail.com<mailto:alervdvcw at gmail.com>> wrote:

On my android 9.0 phone it returns one "/" volume only. But I have SD card installed.

Is it a bug? Should I file a report?

Back when we implemented QStorageInfo it looked like this for me on one device that I tested (not sure if that was after the patches were actually committed though):

http://ecloud.org/misc/android-volumes.png

I wonder if they have changed how mounting is done in newer Android versions.  (Yeah I could build that example and test again.  It’s qtbase/examples/widgets/itemviews/storageview BTW.)