[Interest] qResourceFeatureZlib() entry point not found

Filippo Rusconi listes.rusconi at laposte.net
Wed Apr 1 11:47:07 CEST 2020

Greetings,

my software program (GUI) builds/runs fine on Debian GNU/Linux, but I fail to
run it on MinGW64. I can build it fine, but when I run it, the error message (in
a system dialog box) is that the (mangled name that I c++filt'ered)
qResourceFeatureZlib() entry point is not found in my executable program.

I researched a bit and discovered that that function is in the Qt5Core library.
Since I was linking againsts Qt5Widgets, I deemed un-necessary to also link
explicitely agains Qt5Core. So I did that. But that did not change the error.

Can somebody help me with the understanding of what is going on ?

Many thanks in advance,

Regards
Filippo

--