[Interest] Qt Creator licensing for companies with Qt Commercial developers

Richard Weickelt richard at weickelt.de
Wed Apr 1 23:15:40 CEST 2020

> Yes, hopelessly incompetent is a much more polite thing to say...

>From an investor's perspective, the Qt company is in a better shape than
ever before: https://mb.cision.com/Public/14183/3035372/be360a13ae94ae9d.pdf

All figures point upwards ($$$) and I guess that alone counts when assessing
management and its decisions in a joint-stock company.

On the other hand, the share of external contributions is lower than ever
before
(https://macieira.org/~thiago/qt-stats/current/qt5-full.employer.relative.png ).

Cheers