[Interest] OSX codesign question

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Mon Apr 6 12:33:03 CEST 2020

Alexander,

I don’t use macdeployqt for signing.

I call the codesign command manually in the POST LINK phase.

You need to pass to the code sign the string representing your team. You can list the available signing entities with the following command:

> security find-identity -v -p codesigning

Then you need to do something like this:

codesign --deep PATH_TO_BUNDLE -s "Developer ID Application: ACME_INC (TEAM_IDENTIFER) )”

Hope it helps!

Best,

Nuno