[Interest] Links in PDF printed from QTextDocument

Josh jnfo-d at grauman.com
Fri Apr 10 23:13:54 CEST 2020

Hi all,

I am printing my QTextDocument to PDF and I am wondering if there is any
way to have clickable links in the final PDF? I would love to have the
final PDF be able to click links to other parts of the document as well as
external links to websites.

Currently, I have my own print function which generates the PDF like
following:

painter.translate(xmar/scale, -page*pageHeight + ymar/scale);
myDocument->drawContents(&painter, view);

Any ideas about getting links into the PDF are appreciated.

Josh