[Interest] Links in PDF printed from QTextDocument

Josh jnfo-d at grauman.com
Mon Apr 13 07:46:48 CEST 2020

On Sat, 11 Apr 2020, Giuseppe D'Angelo via Interest wrote:

> This should "just work". Are the links correctly inserted in the document?
> Does it work if you use document->print() and print directly on a PDF?
>
> HTH,

Thanks, that does help.

I was making a silly mistake. I am able to make external links work now.
I'm still having trouble with internal links to other parts of the PDF
though.

If I use myCursor->insertHtml("<a href=\"#link\">click link</a>") to
insert, I get a link, but it won't scroll to other parts of the document
linked with:

<a name="link"></a> OR

(I'm assuming span id isn't part of the supported HTML subset, didn't see
it say it was supported)

Okular and Chrome both recognize the <a href> as a link. Okular opens
dolphin when I click it and Chrome does nothing.

What am I missing?

Josh