[Interest] Qt 5.12.x LTS

Ramakanth Kesireddy rama.kesi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 11:17:44 CEST 2020

Thanks for your email.

Since QPA backend in our platform being used is LinuxFB, does it impacts on
selection of 5.12 LTS ?As I read in the embedded Linux documentation that
behaviour of EGLFS and LinuxFB have been synchronised as of Qt 5.9 with
regards to window sizing policy which is our desired behaviour that the
first top-level window is forced to cover the entire screen.

Beyond Qt 5.9, it needs to use DRM dumb buffer support since fbdev is being
deprecated.
The kernel being used is 4.14

Does it have any impact on the selection of Qt 5.12 LTS wrto LinuxFB as QPA
since the default Qt being provided by vendor is Qt 5.9?

Best Regards,
Ramakanth