[Interest] Jira upgrade with planned downtime on 28th April (07:00 CEST)

Alex Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Mon Apr 20 13:44:43 CEST 2020

Hi,

We will upgrade Jira on 10th May starting at 7:00 am CEST. Current expectation is that Jira will be back in business about 2 hrs later. I apologize for any inconvenience that this downtime might bring along.

For those interested in more details, we'll upgrade from current Jira v8.2.5 to Jira v8.5.4 (latest Enterprise release). If you are interested in feature changes check out https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftware/jira-software-release-notes-776821069.html .

If you have any questions beforehand or after the upgrade, please contact jira-admin at qt-project.org.

--
Alex