[Interest] Windows installer for Qt programs

Yves Maurischat yves.maurischat at basyskom.com
Tue Apr 21 11:04:30 CEST 2020

Am 21.04.2020 um 10:55 schrieb alexander golks:
>> For Qt itself it may be great, for other (differentyl structured)
>> projects it's often not worth the hassle.
>>
> besides, is there an easy offline upgrade way available now using IFW?

Not sure, as I haven't had that requirement yet. In my current project
/upgrade /means: install a new version with a different version number
into the same directory, leaving the old one in place (for which I had
to go at great lengths to work around the problems I mentioned before,
no solution for the registry thing though).

Mit freundlichen Grüßen | Kind regards,

*Yves Maurischat*
Senior Software Engineer

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 870 589 -144 | Fax: -199
yves.maurischat at basyskom.com | www.basyskom.com

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrende Partner: Heike Ziegler, Alexander Sorg