[Interest] How to get icon theme?

Matthew Woehlke mwoehlke.floss at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 20:57:59 CEST 2020

How do I determine what icon theme my application is using?
QIcon::themeName() just returns an empty string. (But
QIcon::fallbackThemeName() says "breeze"!) I am actually using
"breeze-dark", and if I don't do anything, I get icons from that theme.

I need to know because my application will use its own theme in order to
provide additional icons and a consistent look within the application,
so I need to be able to kick the system theme down to the fallback
theme. (If I leave it as "breeze", I get illegible icons due to my color
theme.)

--
Matthew