[Interest] Config errors while configuring Qt 5.12.8 LTS on ubuntu

Ramakanth Kesireddy rama.kesi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 11:43:45 CEST 2020

Hi,

Tried to build QtWebengine as a separate module after extracting Qt
webengine sources(qtwebengine-everywhere-src-5.12.8.tar) did configure
successfully.

But make throws the error Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT:
qml-private quick-private.

Let me know if QtQuick is required to build QtWebengine or any change
required in configure line to resolve the error.

Best Regards,

Ramakanth