[Interest] wss:// on localhost

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Sat Aug 1 17:00:29 CEST 2020

IANAL, and this dives into legal issues, but if the creature function took a path to a binary, and some options (assuming openssl options?) and allow the developer/user to specify the binary, I think the legal issues would be avoided. If the user wanted to use some other mechanism, they would just provide a script as the binary and map the openssl options to the custom binary.

Just my 0.02.