[Interest] wss:// on localhost

Alexander Carôt alexander_carot at gmx.net
Sun Aug 2 20:43:42 CEST 2020

P.S.: Also I don't see a way to get access to the key - it is compiled into the binary and on top of it it's triple-secured/encypted. This is what we made sure of course. We had lot of talks with several security experts and the common opinion was "well - it's all localhost traffic which per se is secure. So here we basically have to make sure that the browser is not complaining".

--
http://www.carot.de