[Interest] QQuickWindow Transparent Window Issues on Windows NVIDIA GPU

Furkan Uzumcu furkanuzumcu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 16:32:43 CEST 2020

Hello everyone.

I’ve been having this issue on NVIDIA cards on Windows in all versions from Qt v5.12.2 to v5.15.0. I created a ticket here: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-85524
But I wanted to reach out to see If anybody else encountered this. I’m not that well versed in this issue. I’m trying to research to see If there’s anything I can do about it or find a work around. There’s a few other related tickets in QTBUG but they don’t really offer a clear (At least to me) definition of the problem.

If anyone with the same problem can share their experience or provide any insight, I’d appreciate it.

Regards,
Furkan Üzümcü