[Interest] QQuickWindow Transparent Window Issues on Windows NVIDIA GPU

Furkan Uzumcu furkanuzumcu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 18:13:08 CEST 2020

Thank you Henry. I’ll try updating the driver on that machine.

I recently tried on a newer system, and that one also had problems with transparent windows.

Here’s the specifications for that one:

> 3D Device
> Vendor : NVIDIA Corporation
> Video Processor 1 : Intel(R) UHD Graphics Family
> Video Processor 2 : Quadro P2000 with Max-Q Design
> Video Memory : 1023 MB
> Video Driver File Version : 26.20.100.7529OpenGL Support
> OpenGL Version : 4.6.0 NVIDIA 432.13
> OpenGL 2.0 - Supported
> OpenGL Shader Objects - Supported
> OpenGL Vertex Shader - Supported
> OpenGL Fragment Shader - Supported
> OpenGL Vertex Buffer Objects - Supported
> OpenGL Frame Buffer Objects - Supported

I’ll try updating the driver on the other one and see if it makes a difference. Thanks for the reply.

Regards,
Furkan Üzümcü