[Interest] wss:// on localhost

Alexander Carôt alexander_carot at gmx.net
Wed Aug 5 16:23:04 CEST 2020

> Alexander: can you try that? And please make your websocket server bind to
> local host, so it cannot be accessed from the Internet or LAN.

So far I had mixed results at least on OSX: Safari refused working, Firefox and Chrome did work fine. Will do further tests soon - will go on vacation first and gonna continue 24th of August.

Thanks for additional investigation - at least it looks better than expected.

Best

Alex

--
http://www.carot.de