[Interest] BLE : Bonding and ble security

Kai Köhne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Fri Aug 21 16:43:24 CEST 2020

Hi,

> Von: Interest <interest-bounces at qt-project.org> Im Auftrag von Simon FEUTRIER
> Betreff: Re: [Interest] BLE : Bonding and ble security
>
> I'm trying to use "winrt_btle_no_pairing" with QT_CONFIG(feature) to change this
> default behaviour. But I swear I'm trying for 2 hours and I cannot achieve it. I don't see > where / how I can put this with Qt Creator.

winrt_btle_no_pairing is a configure option that you have to set before building Qt (and not your application).

If you do a top-level build of Qt, you can pass it to configure

  configure -feature-winrt_btle_no_pairing

if you do a build of just qtconnectivity, the syntax is

  qmake -- -feature-winrt_btle_no_pairing

Hope this helps,

Kai