[Interest] [SPAM] Re: Qt Designer zombie widget phenomenon

Roland Hughes roland at logikalsolutions.com
Thu Dec 3 14:29:42 CET 2020

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx.qt-project.org",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label

Content preview:  Sorry for the incredibly delayed response, but I've been occupied
   with the mysteries of nursing homes + hospice + how to bury a parent during
   COVID-19. I left this message in my in-box because I did want to respond
  to it.

 pts rule name              description
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5000]
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
                            blocked.  See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: interestingauthors.com]
 3.3 RCVD_IN_SBL_CSS        RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus SBL-CSS
                            [50.201.197.203 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H3      RBL: Good reputation (+3)
                            [199.250.217.13 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
 0.1 URIBL_SBL_A            Contains URL's A record listed in the Spamhaus SBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: bluefish.openoffice.nl]
 1.6 URIBL_SBL              Contains an URL's NS IP listed in the Spamhaus SBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: bluefish.openoffice.nl]
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL      Mailspike good senders
-0.0 NICE_REPLY_A           Looks like a legit reply (A)