[Interest] Qt 6.0.0 released

Bob Hood bhood2 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 9 15:26:02 CET 2020

On 12/9/2020 6:53 AM, Tino Pyssysalo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Philippe – you are right. Qt 6 is available for customer under new
> subscription licenses, Qt 6 is not included in the legacy Qt licenses.

Well, that's a shame--although not a surprise, considering the licensing
controversies occurring late in the Qt5 life cycle. I deliberately avoided
using Qt for developing mobile apps because of that, so luckily I didn't get
caught in that trap.

I'll have to consider alternatives for new desktop projects.