[Interest] Crash when creating QNetworkAccessManager in qt 5.14.x

Mårten Nordheim marten.nordheim at qt.io
Tue Feb 4 17:14:44 CET 2020

Hi!

It’s likely related to the new network connection monitor inside QNetworkAccessManager, which uses COM.
Although that by itself shouldn’t cause any issues and there’s other uses of COM inside Qt as well. But perhaps you didn’t indirectly use it so you didn’t get a conflict earlier.
I suppose it was bound to conflict with something sooner or later ;(

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Mårten