[Interest] QT_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE and external headers

Olivier B. perso.olivier.barthelemy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 08:41:42 CET 2020

If you are using a qwt you build yourself, please find attached a patch for
some public qwt 6.1.2 header to stop depending on QString::null when i
incliude them.
I apply it before building qwt, but it might also work if applied on the
installed headers, not sure. Redeclaring some methods with an other default
argument value should be OK. In that case, the relative paths to the
includes will have to be adjusted obviously