[Interest] QSslCertificate verify unimplemented on iOS ?

Mårten Nordheim marten.nordheim at qt.io
Fri Feb 28 10:12:53 CET 2020

Yes, it’s not implemented. Not 100% sure on the details but I believe there’s some missing API, so it hasn’t been seen as feasible to implement.
https://github.com/qt/qtbase/blob/5.15/src/network/ssl/qsslsocket_mac.cpp#L629

Now Secure transport is “considered legacy” from Apple’s side. What this means is not certain, but we’re probably not getting new API :(
https://developer.apple.com/documentation/security/secure_transport

Mårten