[Interest] Converting CVImageBufferRef into QImage

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Fri Feb 28 18:11:36 CET 2020

I don’t know how to interpret CVPixelBufferGetPixelFormatType(imageBuffer);

The plain output is -> 846624121

The truth is that I don’t which format is inside the provide buffer.

qDebug() << width << height << bytesPerRow << CVPixelBufferGetPixelFormatType(imageBuffer);

outputs -> 1920 1080 3840 846624121

Best,

Nuno