[Interest] Styling Qt Widgets with Qt Quick

Noah Davis noahadvs at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 04:12:51 CET 2020

Hello,

I want to make a Qt Widget style that looks exactly the same as
controls that are made with Qt Quick/QQC2/Kirigami. Is it possible to
style Qt Widgets with Qt Quick or will it be possible in Qt 6? If it
is/will be possible, could it be considered a good idea in the first
place?

I'm aware of KDE's qqc2-desktop-style (it makes QQC2 look like Qt
Widgets) and I've heard that Qt plans to make it easier to synchronize
the look of Qt Widgets and Qt Quick in Qt 6, but I don't know the
details.

Thank you,
Noah Davis