[Interest] [qt5-wasm] How can I run qt5-wasm multithread based app in Firefox 72?

Liang Jian jianliang79 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 07:22:58 CET 2020

    I have a https website which use wasm module built with qt5 webassembly
multithreaded version. I have set the following header to my website:
    Cross-Origin-Opener-Policy: same-origin
    Cross-Origin-Embedder-Policy: require-corp

    I also set javascript.options.shared_memory and
dom.postMessage.sharedArrayBuffer.withCOOP_COEP options from about:config
page of my firefox to ture.
    I can run this website without any problem with Firefox 71, but after I
have upgraded Firefox to 72 it fail to load the wasm module with the
following error message:
    TypeError: The WebAssembly.Memory object cannot be serialized. The
Cross-Origin-Opener-Policy and Cross-Origin-Embedder-Policy HTTP headers
will enable this in the future.

    Has anyone also encountered this issue? How can I workaround this?
Thanks.