[Interest] Should onImageSaved give a URL?

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Wed Jan 22 21:52:41 CET 2020

Wow. So in the intervening tie between replies I did some searching and thought this was a face-palm moment, but not event the experts know about Qt.resolvedUrl() https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qml-qtqml-qt.html#resolvedUrl-method
image.souce = Qt.resolvedUrl(path);

So I'll save the face-palm for another time.  I'm still not sure why onImageCaptured isn't using a url?