[Interest] LinuxFB rotation configuration

Fabrice Mousset | GEOCEPT GmbH fabrice.mousset at geocept.com
Mon Jul 6 14:54:32 CEST 2020

Hi,

You can find it simply with a little help from google/qwant/duckduckgo/ect.

  *   https://stackoverflow.com/questions/56601993/how-to-rotate-a-qt5-application-using-the-linux-framebuffer

To summarize:

  1.  Without changing code :
QT_QPA_PLATFORM=linuxfb:fb=/dev/fb0:rotation=180

  1.  With using QGraphicsScene and QGraphicsView::rotate()

Regards

Fabrice