[Interest] Interest Digest, Vol 106, Issue 14

Roland Hughes roland at logikalsolutions.com
Wed Jul 15 13:01:03 CEST 2020

On 7/15/20 5:00 AM, Giuseppe D'Angelo wrote:
> Are you calling the person who has maintained QtCore for the last 10+
> years, who has worked directly first under Trolltech and then Nokia, who
> has been the release manager for a number of Qt releases (just before
> 4.7, which publicly introduced Qt Declarative) a liar?

What I'm saying is Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum (I don't remember their
real names now, just the darting nick names; they tagged the trio I was
with Moe, Larry, and Curly; it's a darting thing) developers working at
Nokia who threw darts with me months on end every weekend Two Rivers and
even showed up a few times for Tuesday night dart league at Pockets
talked shop while we were drinking and darting and socializing. They
said repeatedly it was exactly what they were working on.

 >"Notorious" is hearsay and unwarranted.

It's not hearsay. Every customer I've ever been at who used the designer
during this time frame had that problem many times.

--
Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions

http://www.theminimumyouneedtoknow.com