[Interest] List on moderation

Sze Howe Koh szehowe.koh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 16:43:08 CEST 2020

On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 at 21:32, Andy Shaw <andy.shaw at qt.io> wrote:

> This seems as a good summary as any. Thanks Swe-Howe.
>
> We have taken the list off moderation now, so please do not do post personal attacks or insult and be derogatory. We don't want to have to moderate the list and want everything to be open for all and that this community is a safe one for everyone to take part in.
>
> I hope you all have a relaxing weekend.
>
> Kind regards,
> Andy

Thanks Andy for encouraging the mailing list to run smoothly and
civilly, and for lifting restrictions again. (I suppose restrictions
would be re-imposed if things start to flare up again, like a virus
outbreak)

I forgot an important set:

* Extolling the virtues of a particular technology/methodology is OK.
* Highlighting the flaws and limitations of a particular
technology/methodology is OK.

* Demanding or coercing all programmers to avoid a particular
technology/methodology -- for all industries and use-cases -- is _not_
OK.

Regards,
Sze-Howe