[Interest] QtWidget examples not being run

Ramakanth Kesireddy rama.kesi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 19:34:45 CEST 2020

Hello Thiago,

Thanks for your feedback.

As you pointed out different configure options and patches is the reason.
Now with the single Qt build, it works fine on target.

However, the rotation of linux framebuffer doesnot works in Qt 5.6 using export
QT_QPA_PLATFORM=linuxfb:fb=/dev/fb0:rotation=180.
Do we need to apply the patch
https://patchwork.openembedded.org/patch/149258/
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/patchwork.openembedded.org/patch/149258/__;!!MvWE!SCeR31GgtkH_YaZK8cIOQQMn2hAzBjnpkDIf7VEdxmafN8AIBosz9jtpBMW98kbcgWsOtkY$>
and
then set the above environment variable?

Best Regards,
Ramakanth