[Interest] QtCreator: Auto-add backslash-style Doxygen commands rather than @-style

Max Paperno max-l at wdg.us
Mon Jul 27 06:26:30 CEST 2020

Hi Lachlan,

The command style doesn't seem to be configurable, but there's some
auto-detection going on which tries to be smart.  If you start the
comment with a /*! (instead of double asterisk), then the generated
Doxygen commands will use the backslash style instead of the @ style.
Similarly, one could use //! or /// as the opening line, and the
auto-generated docs will follow suit and also use the backslash style
commands.

FWIW, looks like DoxygenGenerator[1] is the relevant plugin, and I don't
see any way to user-configure anything here. The styleMark() method
returns the command prefix. doxygenStyle() in the helper code[2]
determines the comments style.

Hope that helps,
-Max

[1]: