[Interest] Crash due to missing symbol

Alexander Carôt alexander_carot at gmx.net
Sat Jun 6 08:53:26 CEST 2020

Hi Ben and all,

thanks for the quick reply. In fact I am using two Qt versions - one for recent and one for older OSX. For the older ones I am using Qt5.9.2 and so far this had been working until now. Furthermore, I am compiling my app via qmake / make on the terminal and don't use XCode. In case you have further ideas please let me know.

Best

Alex

--
http://www.carot.de