[Interest] Disable automatic shortcuts for certain widgets?

Murphy, Sean smurphy at walbro.com
Tue Jun 9 19:13:04 CEST 2020

> Why not just replace ‘&’ with ‘&&’ in the string the user inputs, before
> setting it as the name on the tab?

That might work, the only wrinkle I see is that when the user goes to edit a tab name, we start out the editor with the "current" text so I'd have to substitute back the other way when editing, replacing the "&&" that is actually in the current string with the '&' that the user is expecting to see, but that wouldn't be too hard to do I guess.

Thanks,
Sean

This message has been scanned for malware by Forcepoint. www.forcepoint.com