[Interest] how to get 3 pixel focus ring?

Hamish Moffatt hamish at risingsoftware.com
Wed Jun 10 01:19:06 CEST 2020

On 10/6/20 5:18 am, David M. Cotter wrote:
> if you prefer forums with screen shots, see this forum post:
> https://forum.qt.io/topic/105740/focus-ring-around-tree-table-views/33

It may be that the Qt Windows style is working hard to prevent you from
doing this, because it's not common Windows style, as has been pointed
out to you in the forum.

You could try setting the style of your application or at least the
affected components to "fusion"; we have styled everything in our
application using the stylesheet and use fusion as the base style on
both Windows and Mac.

qApp->setStyle(QStyleFactory::create(QStringLiteral("fusion")));

justOneWidget->setStyle(QStyleFactory::create(QStringLiteral("fusion")));

Hamish