[Interest] maintenance tool cannot download, qt.io too slow

Max Paperno max-l at wdg.us
Wed Mar 4 10:47:24 CET 2020

FWIW, it worked well for me early last evening (Tuesday, US Eastern TZ)
for several installs from different machines. Unfortunately for all the
MBs of other data logged by the installer, I don't see the actual
download URL anywhere. The repos list in my maintenance tool is blank
for each of the categories (I'm not sure how it selects a mirror).

-Max